Williams Erik Bukret, MD, EMBA
Dr. Williams Erik Bukret is a Double Board Certified Specialist in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Specialist in General Surgery.
Magister in Executive Business Administration at the Torcuato Di Tella University.
He is an accredited physician in both Argentina and Spain.
Dr. Bukret′s LinkedIn profile:
Experience and Education
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon – Private/Group Practice, Buenos Aires, 2002 – Present
- Clinical Rotation with Dr. Nicanor Isse, The Isse Institute of Cosmetic Surgery, Newport Beach, California, USA, 2008
- Plastic Surgeon/Children´s Surgery Department, Eva Perón Children´s Hospital, Santiago Del Estero, Argentina, 2003 – 2005
- Attending Surgeon, Burn Hospital of Buenos Aires, 1999 – 2002
- Assisting Surgeon, Burn Hospital of Buenos Aires, 1999
- Attending Surgeon, Plastic Surgery Department, Santojanni Hospital of Buenos Aires, 1999
- Resident, General Surgery, J.B. Iturraspe Hospital, Santa Fe, Argentina, 1996 – 1999
- Primary Practitioner, Emergency Unit, Hospital de Clínicas de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina, 1995
- Member of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ISAPS
- International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, International Member, ASPS
- Member of The International Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery Society, IPRAS
- Member of the Ibero−Latin American Confederation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, FILACP
- Titular Member of the Argentinean Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, SACPER
- Titular Member of the Buenos Aires Society of Plastic Surgery, SCPBA
- Member of the Argentinean Medical Association, AMA
- Member of the Ad-Hoc Committee of Examinations on Plastic Surgery, appointed by the Santiago Del Estero Medical Council, Argentina, 2004
Scientific Papers & Presentations
- A Novel Artificial Intelligence–assisted Risk Assessment Model for Preventing Complications in Esthetic Surgery. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open. July 2021 – Volume 9 – Issue 7 – p e3698
- Implementation of artificial intelligence-assisted risk assessment (aira10.0 app) in plastic surgery. Business and marketing e-poster. Presented at the ISAPS virtual world congress, September 2021.
- Multifactorial model to calculate the profitability of investment in medical technology: original article. Poster presented at the ISAPS virtual world congress, September 2020.
- Trend in the Aesthetics Market in Argentina: 49 Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery, May 24, 2019. Rosario, Argentina.
- Liposucción laser tridimensional (LAL 3D): La evolución. Bukret WE. LVV Congreso Argentino de Cirugía Plástica, April 8th, 2017, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Lifting Facial Mininvasivo Láser. Bukret WE. LVV Congreso Argentino de Cirugía Plástica, April 9th, 2017, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Minimally Invasive Laser Midface and Neck Lift. Bukret WE. Presented at ISAPS Congress, October 26th, 2016, Kyoto, Japan.
- Minimally Invasive Laser Midface Lift. Bukret WE. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015 Oct;136(4 Suppl): 128
- 3D Geometric Models Improve Safety and Efficacy of Laser Assisted Liposuction: A Prospective Study. Bukret WE, Alonso GF. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015 Oct;136(4 Suppl):129-30.
- Liposucción asistida por laser tridimensional (LAL 3D): cómo medir volúmenes. XII Congreso Regional de Cirugía Plástica del Cono Sur. Rosario, Argentina, 2015
- Minimally Invasive Laser Midface Lift. Bukret WE. presented at Plastic Surgery The Meeting October 16-20, 2015, Boston, USA.
- 3D Geometric Models Improve Safety and Efficacy of Laser Assisted Liposuction: A Prospective Study. Bukret WE, Alonso GF. The Meeting October 16-20, 2015, Boston, USA.
- Uso de modelos geométricos tridimensionais para melhorar a eficácia e segurança da lipoaspiração a laser: estudo prospectivo: Williams Erik Bukret; Graciela Fernandez Alonso.
- Use of 3D Geometrical Models to Improve Efficacy and Safety of Laser Assisted Liposuction: A Prospective Study. Senior Award of SACPER, 45 Argentinean Congress of Plastic Surgery, Salta, April 13 to 17 th, 2015
- Biplanar Submuscular-Subfascial Breast Augmentation. Spanish Congress of Breast Images, Barcelona, 2013
- Biplanar Submuscular- Subfascial Breast Augmentation. Argentinean Congress of Mastology, Buenos Aires, 2013
- The Minimally Invasive Subgaleal Upper Facelift: Preliminary Report. Cir Plást Iberolatinoam. 38, 2012
- Minimally Invasive Midface Lift with Suspension Sutures. The II Madrid International iConference on Plastic Surgery, Madrid, Spain, 2011
- Subfascial Breast Implants, Personal Experience. First days of Plastic Surgery of NOA Society of Plastic Surgery, Argentina, 2008
- Vertical Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator Flap (V-DIEP) in an Infant: A New Design. XXXIV Argentinean Congress of Plastic Surgery, La Plata, Argentina, 2004
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator Flap Without Muscle in an Infant: A Case Report, Society of Plastic Surgery of Buenos Aires, 2003
- Surgical Treatment of Acute Burn Patients, Lecturer at the First Scientific Meeting of Emergency & Critical Care at the Eva Perón Childrens´ Hospital, Santiago del Estero, Argentina, 2003
- Breast Reconstruction With Flaps, Burn´s Hospital, Buenos Aires, 2002
- Acute Pancreatitis – Five Years of Experience, presented at the XXXV Congress of the Coastal Association of Surgery/I Congress of Coastal Medical−Surgical Residents, Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina, 1998
- Acute Pancreatitis – Our Experience, presented at the Scientific Meeting of the Association of Gastroenterology of Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina, 1997