How to choose your Plastic Surgeon
For your safety we recommend you to check this important information regarding your
surgery carefully before you choose your plastic surgeon.
1-Who is the surgeon you will have surgery with?
- Accreditations and Memberships: In these websites you will find Dr. Bukret’s name between the titular members:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS): https://find.plasticsurgery.org/?member=bukret&lat=-34.56361750528882&lon=-58.464179313511465
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) :https://www.isaps.org/find-a-surgeon/profile/3905/
- Sociedad Argentina de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reparadora (S.A.C.P.E.R): http://www.sacper.org.ar/00-web/miembros/index-Buenosaires-00B.htm
- Sociedad de Cirugía Plástica de Buenos Aires (S.C.P.B.A.): http://www.scpba.org.ar/miembros_titulares.htm
2- What doctor is in charge of your post operative care?
Dr. Bukret will personally assist you, and not other doctors, nurses or assistants.
3- Ask about results and see our picture gallery:
4- Where is surgery performed? Is it an authorized facility for plastic surgery?
5- What cautions will be taken to avoid complications?
Talk with Dr. Bukret by Skype or telephone to know more about how to avoid complications for
your surgery in particular: Schedule your Skype and telephone conference with Dr Bukret