How much does plastic surgery cost in Argentina, in 2023?
Thanks to our deep market analysis, we are glad to offer you the best cost-benefit service accordingly to personal needs and considering the individual health risk.
Dr. Bukret’s personalized risk assessment system assures you to choose the most convenient private hospital to minimize risk and costs in 3 steps.
2. Surgery risk analysis
3. Personalized Treatment Plan with 3 private hospital options
Do you know your risk of having complications after cosmetic surgery?
Probably you don’t know, and this is what you must know because preventing complications can save you from pain, cost, and reoperations. That’s why Dr. Bukret created an online risk assessment system (AiRA10) assisted by artificial intelligence (AI) to score your risk and give you some recommendations to minimize risk, choose the right private hospital, and be prepared for surgery.
That’s ok, but don’t forget to balance costs with risks.
You can take advantage of our world-class service and save up to 70% on your plastic surgery in 2022! The average cost of plastic surgery in Argentina is about three times less compared to the costs in the USA or Europe.
Due to a significant devaluation of the currency, approximately 400% from January 2018 until July 2020, Argentina is now the most competitive country in South America in terms of quality and pricing. The working capital and service costs are lower than ever, as well as the cost of living.
A similar situation occurred cyclically, with the last instance happening in 2001 when medical tourism began to grow rapidly. Furthermore, low-cost airlines contribute to this amazing opportunity, making Buenos Aires, Argentina a great destination for plastic surgery and leisure.
Dr. Bukret has successfully treated over 2,000 patients from around the world since 2002 and offers excellent service.
What is the price for laser lipo, breast augmentation, buttock augmentation, buttock lift, mini facelift, lipotransference, lipofilling, rhinoplasty, liposuction, laser tummy tuck, mommy makeover, lip lift surgery, etc. in Argentina in 2023?
Currently, most patients prefer to request quotes for plastic surgeries or obtain estimates online. This makes sense for those who want to compare costs, determine if they have the budget to cover expenses, and for those who would like to access services that are not available in their city or country.
Of course, we understand these situations, so we strive to care for patients according to their requirements without compromising the quality of medical care that could harm the patient.
Consequently, we want to briefly remind you of the importance and benefits of having a virtual or face-to-face consultation with your plastic surgeon for those who can access it.
Aesthetic surgery is a beautiful and complex art. Therefore, there are a series of important steps in the consultation with your plastic surgeon:
- Knowing the plastic surgeon personally: Empathy is essential to feel comfortable and build mutual trust. It is important to work as a team with the patient to achieve the best results.
- What should we ask the plastic surgeon? It is advisable to write down all the questions that we consider appropriate to help us build trust and dispel fears. All questions are important and welcome. Some examples include: How many similar patients have you operated on? What complications have you encountered? How are complications treated? What results can I expect?
- Measurements: Dr. Bukret will evaluate your requirements, take pictures, and measure your proportions as part of a physical exam to complete your evaluation and diagnosis.
- Image studies: Analyzing photographs and conducting ultrasounds is routine in Dr. Bukret’s office. Although not yet essential, they allow for precise measurements that are important in plastic surgery planning, such as 3D HD Laser Lipo, abdominoplasty, breast surgery, and facelift. They also serve for postoperative follow-up.
- Information quality: There is information on the internet that may be erroneous or outdated and should not be applied to all patients. Out of context, it can misinform or harm the patient.
- Photos of operated cases: It is interesting to see and understand how improvement is possible, as well as the recovery process after surgery.
- Testing implants: Seeing, touching, and testing implants gives a realistic overview of the volume, consistency, and appearance of breast implants.
- Simulation of results: Software programs allow for realistic simulations. The idea is to work together with the plastic surgeon to discuss the desired results. However, it is important to note that the preview of the result is a tool that helps improve communication to understand expectations and define goals, but it is not a promise of a result.
- Prices and Costs:
Finally, we come to the costs. The breakdown of costs differs in each case and depends on the following factors:
9.1 What plastic surgery clinic or private hospital will you choose to have your surgery done?
All the private hospitals we operate in are authorized by the Argentine Ministry of Health and have different levels of complexity. The difference between them includes, for example, intensive care units, coronary units, or comforts for you and your companion in case you need to stay hospitalized until the next day. The recommendation will be made according to each case, and Dr. Bukret will help you choose the most suitable option based on the comfort you need and after a risk assessment.
9.2 What breast implants or buttock implants to choose?
Each plastic surgeon has their preference, but the main brands are the same, and all of them are authorized by ANMAT (the Argentine equivalent of the FDA) for use in Argentina. Brands like Mentor or Eurosilicone offer a warranty to change the implants at no cost in proven cases of implant rupture or capsular contracture. It’s important to clarify that this warranty only covers the cost of the implants, not other surgery costs. Currently, all implants have traceability, which allows knowing which implant each patient has. This record is important information that patients must have for follow-up.
9.3 What is the cost of breast or buttock implants?
The cost of implants in Argentina varies, and generally ranges between US$700 and US$1400.
9.4 What are the services included in the costs of surgery?
Your personalized treatment plan will include various services that you can choose according to your needs. Some of these services are:
- Other complementary treatments
- Pre- and post-operative consultations
- Dr. Bukret’s visit after surgery
- Pre-surgical exams
- Hospitalization until the next day
- Postoperative elastic garment
- Medication after surgery
- Nurse or companion
- Transportation to your hotel on the day of surgery
- Others that you might consider appropriate to add to your service
9.5 How to proceed?
Therefore, after viewing the price lists on the internet, Dr. Bukret advises scheduling a virtual consultation or a personal consultation if you are already in Buenos Aires. You may also contact Dr. Bukret on WhatsApp for any medical questions.
By going through these steps and considering the various factors, you can make an informed decision and proceed with confidence in your plastic surgery journey. Remember, your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities.
Please note that prices and information mentioned in this text are specific to the year 2023 and may be subject to change. It is always best to consult with Dr. Bukret directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding prices, procedures, and services.